cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Convert Labview 9.0 vi file to 7.1 vi file

Solved!
Go to solution

Hi,

Can anyone convert the file from labview 9.0 version to labview 7.1.

File attached as attachment. 

Thanks in advance

Venu 

0 Kudos
Message 1 of 21
(4,891 Views)

Hi all,

Saved it back to version 8.0, but when I tried to open it in 8.0 to save it back to 7.1 apparently I don't have the DAQmx stuff on my machine for that version. If anyone has 8.0 to do the last conversion....

Putnam
Certified LabVIEW Developer

Senior Test Engineer North Shore Technology, Inc.
Currently using LV 2012-LabVIEW 2018, RT8.5

LabVIEW Champion

Message 2 of 21
(4,880 Views)

VI converted to 7.1 attached.

Alex Person
NI-RIO Product Support Engineer
National Instruments
Message 3 of 21
(4,857 Views)
Solution
Accepted by venu
Thanks a lottt for the help guys
Message 4 of 21
(4,833 Views)

Can you please convert the file which is in version 9.0 to version Labview 7.1? 

I have attached the file.

Thanks in advance

0 Kudos
Message 5 of 21
(4,805 Views)
It looks like the other file you are working on it.  It would be easier to take that one and make the modifications based on this screen shot.
Message 6 of 21
(4,796 Views)
Shouldn't you mark A Person's post as the solution rather than marking your thank you post as the solution. At least give th eperson who solved your problem the credit for it.

Mark Yedinak
Certified LabVIEW Architect
LabVIEW Champion

"Does anyone know where the love of God goes when the waves turn the minutes to hours?"
Wreck of the Edmund Fitzgerald - Gordon Lightfoot
0 Kudos
Message 7 of 21
(4,791 Views)

I am very sorry.

I am a new user to the forums and could see only kudos and problem solved smilies not a thank you.

I would be very happy to know how to give credit to a person?

Thanks,

Venu 

0 Kudos
Message 8 of 21
(4,787 Views)
Mark "A Person's" post as the solution, not your own. I have never had to mark a post as a solution since I have generally been answering questions rather than ask them so I am not sure of the specifics needed to change your marked solution.

Mark Yedinak
Certified LabVIEW Architect
LabVIEW Champion

"Does anyone know where the love of God goes when the waves turn the minutes to hours?"
Wreck of the Edmund Fitzgerald - Gordon Lightfoot
0 Kudos
Message 9 of 21
(4,782 Views)
Go to the Options menu to the upper right of the post that is incorrectly marked as the solution.  Click the option "Unmark as solution".  Now go to the message that you want to mark, either mark it as the solution through its option menu, or click the Green Solution icon next to that message.
0 Kudos
Message 10 of 21
(4,768 Views)