LabVIEW

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Creating custom user item menus for an a FP object within a cluster

Solved!
Go to solution

I have a front panel object for which I want to create user item menu that shows up upon right mouse click. The problem is: This works fine if the object is not within a cluster, once I place the object within  a cluster, it doesn't . I need to have this object within a cluster. Any ideas how I can fix this ? (Get the user item menu to work while object is part of a cluster?)

[BADGE NAME]

0 Kudos
Message 1 of 4
(2,195 Views)

Works fine for me.

In other words, you're doing it wrong.

In other words, post some code.

0 Kudos
Message 2 of 4
(2,155 Views)
Solution
Accepted by topic author blessedk

Wiebe@CARYA, You are absolutely right about the fact that it should work, but i don’t believe that a code is required to do this. I don’t use a code, did you have to write a code?

Anyways I found yesterday that that particular control was unintentionally disabled. That clears this up Thanks 

[BADGE NAME]

0 Kudos
Message 3 of 4
(2,136 Views)

@blessedk wrote:

Wiebe@CARYA, You are absolutely right about the fact that it should work, but i don’t believe that a code is required to do this. I don’t use a code, did you have to write a code?

For future reference: simply creating a cluster with a control, and then editing the menu of that control, will give that control the menu. No coding required.

@blessedk wrote:

Anyways I found yesterday that that particular control was unintentionally disabled. That clears this up Thanks 

That would indeed prevent the menu from working...

Message 4 of 4
(2,103 Views)