LabVIEW

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Date-time conventions

Hi Paul

Great job.
Although I think that the whole time/metrics differences between Europe and US will be sorted out in 28 years   Smiley Very Happy

take care
Pawel

0 Kudos
Message 31 of 40
(3,232 Views)

Hi Pawel.

Maybe, but I doubt that it will eliminate the need for an ISO 8601 date conversion. But maybe LabView will give us an ISO 8601 date function???

Paul 

0 Kudos
Message 32 of 40
(3,225 Views)

Hello

I will get a Date from week Number.  It is possible.  I mean from week number 45 I will get back the date from this week.

Can anybody help me?

Thanks

0 Kudos
Message 33 of 40
(3,013 Views)
Hi kisszoli,

yes, it's possible - but from discussion before you should have noted you have to specify the week numbering scheme as there is a difference in week number for USA and (parts of) Europe...

And you should try to search for this in the forum, I know there are some attachment related to this!
Best regards,
GerdW

using LV2016/2019/2021 on Win10/11+cRIO, TestStand2016/2019
0 Kudos
Message 34 of 40
(3,009 Views)

Dear GerdW

Thank You, i will probe it.

0 Kudos
Message 35 of 40
(2,992 Views)
Thank you.

I updated this vi to LV8.5 and dressed it up to replace the standard 'Seconds To Date/Time' function of LV.

---

25+ years long fan of LabVIEW. Be aware that NI changed their business model with great impact .
Message 36 of 40
(2,899 Views)

Paul, can I use your VI (ISO Week Number.vi), with modifications, in commercial use?

Michał Bieńkowski
CLA, CTA

Someone devote his time to help solve your problem? Appreciate it and give kudos. Problem solved? Accept as a solution so that others can find it faster in the future.
Make a contribution to the development of TestStand - vote on TestStand Idea Exchange.
0 Kudos
Message 37 of 40
(2,389 Views)

Considering that code is 9 years old and they have not even been on the forums for 3 years, I think it is safe to use.

GCentral
There are only two ways to tell somebody thanks: Kudos and Marked Solutions
Unofficial Forum Rules and Guidelines
"Not that we are sufficient in ourselves to claim anything as coming from us, but our sufficiency is from God" - 2 Corinthians 3:5
0 Kudos
Message 38 of 40
(2,362 Views)

More developement work has been done here and shared as open source project. A very comprehensive set of time zone libraries. You can also find the package via JKI VI Package manager by searching for "Epoch"

https://github.com/LabVIEW-Open-Source/Epoch-Time

Message 39 of 40
(532 Views)

There appears to be a bug in the VIPM documentation of François Normandin's "Epoch Date & Time" package.  I'm sending him a PM about it ...

Bob Schor

0 Kudos
Message 40 of 40
(514 Views)