LabVIEW

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

FPGA Compile Cloud Service issue

Hi everyone,

Is the FPGA Compile Cloud down at the moment?

When trying to connect I get the following error:

error.png

I tried connecting from my home PC and from a work PC via VPN and the same thing happens. I also tried different projects on both.

I can't compile locally because ISE 14.7 for LV2018 does not run on Win10 and I have no Win7 machine available.

Any help would be appreciated. Thanks

0 Kudos
Message 1 of 18
(2,760 Views)

Hi,

Same issue here in France. Compilation cloud service is down.

regards

Il a LabVIEW, il a tout compris !
0 Kudos
Message 2 of 18
(2,704 Views)

My local server can not finish compilation last 2 hours i lost my hope already but also cloud compile server gives "bad connection" error. 

Please NI help us ASAP!!! 

0 Kudos
Message 3 of 18
(2,688 Views)

I am using LabVIEW 2019 (19.0f2 32-bit) for compiling bitfile off a LabVIEW project. I been on and off successful with using the cloud service. I am not sure why that's not 100%. I have researched the web, done the repair of the usual FPGA modules (farm, vivado, xilinix, FPGA module) several times. 

I have disabled my firewall and antivirus fully as well. Is there a better/elegant solution that can be repeatable?

Here is what I see when I use local compile server

winterishere8_0-1609726792044.png

This is what I see when I use the cloud service

winterishere8_1-1609726816706.png

Can anybody point me to a repeatable solution?

Kudos are the best way to say thanks 🙂
0 Kudos
Message 4 of 18
(2,744 Views)

Looks like other people are having problems with the cloud service too - https://forums.ni.com/t5/LabVIEW/FPGA-Compile-Cloud-Service-issue/td-p/4110138?profile.language=en

I can't speak for the local compile server error you're seeing, though it is interesting both local and cloud compilers aren't working correctly. Hopefully it isn't some silly 2021 date issue with an out of date certificate or something.

Certified LabVIEW Architect
Unless otherwise stated, all code snippets and examples provided
by me are "as is", and are free to use and modify without attribution.
Message 5 of 18
(2,713 Views)

I have the same problem, seems like the server is down.

0 Kudos
Message 6 of 18
(2,697 Views)

Hello,

FPGA cloud is down for me also (since 31.12.2020, location EU).

Can someone from NI please check into this? 

0 Kudos
Message 7 of 18
(2,664 Views)

same issue for me

kdevelle_0-1609774559921.png

0 Kudos
Message 8 of 18
(2,660 Views)

Also for me in Spain and with different windows 10 computers. The problem cannot be fixed using the steps in the documentation. Let's see if someone at NI is able to fix the server or find what we need to do for fixing the connection.

0 Kudos
Message 9 of 18
(2,640 Views)

I am getting this error since Jan 3, 2021.  I was able to do a successful farm compile Jan 1, 2021.  

0 Kudos
Message 10 of 18
(2,598 Views)