LabVIEW

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Hantek 1008C data type

Gentlemen,

I am only envious of your diligent work and attention to detail! Programing is often a solitary & assumed passion, but I'm genuinely excited for it once more. Thank you both for everything.

The graphs look great, I'll set-up another line of sample signals in the morning (I'm working in UCT timezone) with all 8 channels, and a longer sampling rate (fewer data points avoiding aliasing). As for the headers, I can only assume it's back to the elaborate number of extra character's associated with simplified Chinese text. If Hantek come through with the goods, it could give us some nice insight. I'll keep vigilant.

JD

0 Kudos
Message 11 of 18
(3,725 Views)
Hi guys I am trying to do the same thing converting to a csv
Is there any update to this thread
Thanks
Rod
0 Kudos
Message 12 of 18
(3,553 Views)

I found someone that wrote a exe that converts the Hantek DRC files (1-8 channels) and exports to a CSV! it works awesome

you can contact him through his website www.captus.ca

Rod

0 Kudos
Message 13 of 18
(3,515 Views)

, Hello! Can you attach the VI file of that project?undefined

0 Kudos
Message 14 of 18
(1,478 Views)

@ipman wrote:

, Hello! Can you attach the VI file of that project?

The image is a snippet and contains all the code you need. Just drag it into an empty VI (details).

0 Kudos
Message 15 of 18
(1,458 Views)

Yes, indeed, it happened. Thank you

0 Kudos
Message 16 of 18
(1,435 Views)

Hello,

I am an Industrial Power Generation Tech and computer - electronic enthusiast. I do most of my engine diagnostics with an oscilloscope that  seems to be running  lab view  . ATS ESCOPE. Anyways, I love control wiring and I am currently  building  automated generator diagnostic hardware to do simple functions like fixed excitation amp draw tests along with other functional tests . . Its kind of a side project as I like to build things. Right now its controlled via an Arduino. All this to ask .... What code language and programs would you suggest a beginner who is interested in machine automation and data acquisition. I was impressed with your work posted in this thread. Any advise from you and anyone else would be appreciated.

0 Kudos
Message 17 of 18
(1,040 Views)

If somebody is still looking for a drc converter, I can suggest this program - Hantek DRC File Converter
It checked with Hantek 6000 series oscilloscope with Hantek6000 program ver2.2.7
Hantek_drc_converter.png

0 Kudos
Message 18 of 18
(58 Views)