see simple example

Paul Falkenstein
Coleman Technologies Inc.
CLA, CPI, AIA-Vision
Labview 4.0- 2013, RT, Vision, FPGA
0 Kudos
Message 11 of 18
(875 Views)

Thank you for your example, but the problem is: how to superimpose and make to fit the decoration at a pixel level of precision?

0 Kudos
Message 12 of 18
(862 Views)

To FatBoyMonchi: yes your attachment is good. Is it possible to make it in an easier way than to superimpose the decoration (as in the previous post example)?

0 Kudos
Message 13 of 18
(860 Views)

To flakpl: in your example (vi), are you using the flatbox or not? I cannot select it: it looks attached to the graph. How could you do that?

0 Kudos
Message 14 of 18
(856 Views)
Solution
Accepted by gnappo

Look at customizing the control.
Right click on a control, select advanced, customize...

on the customize screen click on the little wrench on the toolbar, now you can replace individule graphics parts from clipboard or file.

Copy a flatpox decoration to clipboard, then right click on the main part of the graph box (on its boarder) and select import from clipboard at same size.  You have replaced the 3d box with a flat box.

DONE!

close the ctl and accept the massage abour replacing the control with the new version.

Paul Falkenstein
CLA, CPI, AIA-Vision
Message 15 of 18
(851 Views)

Hi, in the attachment you can find an XY Graph with the invoke node used to have my image.

You can choose to copy to clipboard the image produced and then paste by yourself somewhere (paint, photoshop, ect.), or you can choose to save it in a file and to do so, you have to enter the path of the saving file.

FBM

0 Kudos
Message 16 of 18
(844 Views)

Hi

I am sorry for such a late reply. I was on a long vacation! after a long time.

anyways..i would go as suggested in one of the posts above. make the entire graph transparent and place a box around the plot.

But, i never tried if we would get the box along with the graph, when you use invoke node to get the graph image.

there is no way to make the plot border equally dark on all sides. as i said earlier, it is how the LabVIEW objects are.

Regards
Freelance_LV
TestAutomation Consultant
0 Kudos
Message 17 of 18
(828 Views)

Customizing the plot like I did will give you the consistant border on all graph axis.

This actually replaces part of the graphic with a flat box so it will scale with your control.

Paul Falkenstein
CLA, CPI, AIA-Vision
0 Kudos
Message 18 of 18
(825 Views)