LabVIEW

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

How can I find the maxima and minima of a signal using labview? I want to draw a upper and lower envelop.

Dear All,

How can I find the maxima and minima of a signal using labview? I want to draw a upper and lower envelop.

Victor

0 Kudos
Message 1 of 9
(4,757 Views)
You can use Array Max & Min VI to find the max/min value for an array
Andy Chang
National Instruments
LabVIEW Control Design and Simulation
0 Kudos
Message 2 of 9
(4,751 Views)

Thanks. But where can I find this VI? I want to find the local maximum and minimum. Then I want to draw the envelop.

Victor

0 Kudos
Message 3 of 9
(4,745 Views)
You mean like a modulation? Are you part of the same group that seems to be asking all about modulation this week? Like this one, this one, and this one.
0 Kudos
Message 4 of 9
(4,733 Views)
No. I just want to draw the upper envelop and lower envelop.
0 Kudos
Message 5 of 9
(4,707 Views)
I'm not sure exactly what you are looking for. Do you need help in how to use the Limit Testing function on the Signal Processing>Waveform Measurement>Waveform Monitoring palette? The Mask & Limit Testing Express VI can also be used. That allows you to draw the limits on a graph. What is the type of signal?
0 Kudos
Message 6 of 9
(4,697 Views)

This is my signal. I want to find out all the local maximum and minimum point then draw the envelop. Which function in the labview should I use? Thanks.

Victor

未命名.jpg

0 Kudos
Message 8 of 9
(4,674 Views)
I would search the array to find the MAX and Min values and draw them as constant lines then. You can use the function “Array MIN & MAX” to do that.
0 Kudos
Message 9 of 9
(4,627 Views)