From 11:00 PM CDT Friday, May 10 – 02:30 PM CDT Saturday, May 11 (04:00 AM UTC – 07:30 PM UTC), ni.com will undergo system upgrades that may result in temporary service interruption.

We appreciate your patience as we improve our online experience.

LabVIEW

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

How can I find the maxima and minima of a signal using labview? I want to draw a upper and lower envelop.

Dear All,

How can I find the maxima and minima of a signal using labview? I want to draw a upper and lower envelop.

Victor

0 Kudos
Message 1 of 9
(4,738 Views)
You can use Array Max & Min VI to find the max/min value for an array
Andy Chang
National Instruments
LabVIEW Control Design and Simulation
0 Kudos
Message 2 of 9
(4,732 Views)

Thanks. But where can I find this VI? I want to find the local maximum and minimum. Then I want to draw the envelop.

Victor

0 Kudos
Message 3 of 9
(4,726 Views)
You mean like a modulation? Are you part of the same group that seems to be asking all about modulation this week? Like this one, this one, and this one.
0 Kudos
Message 4 of 9
(4,714 Views)
No. I just want to draw the upper envelop and lower envelop.
0 Kudos
Message 5 of 9
(4,688 Views)
I'm not sure exactly what you are looking for. Do you need help in how to use the Limit Testing function on the Signal Processing>Waveform Measurement>Waveform Monitoring palette? The Mask & Limit Testing Express VI can also be used. That allows you to draw the limits on a graph. What is the type of signal?
0 Kudos
Message 6 of 9
(4,678 Views)

This is my signal. I want to find out all the local maximum and minimum point then draw the envelop. Which function in the labview should I use? Thanks.

Victor

未命名.jpg

0 Kudos
Message 8 of 9
(4,655 Views)
I would search the array to find the MAX and Min values and draw them as constant lines then. You can use the function “Array MIN & MAX” to do that.
0 Kudos
Message 9 of 9
(4,608 Views)