LabVIEW

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

How to change userlib symbolic path in Vi search paths.

Hi,

I have developed a library and am trying to build a source distribution to publish for other developers. This library contains some local dependencies (specific to this library) and a few global dependencies (used by many applications and libraries from the VI search path). I want to exclude global dependencies while building because they are already available in the vi-file search path.

If the global dependencies are not excluded, there will be multiple copies of the dependencies created which require deleting them manually to avoid conflicts. As the dependencies inside the <userlib> symbolic path can be excluded in source distribution I wanted to redirect(change) that path to the global dependencies. I won't be able to shift the global dependencies to the current user.lib path as they need to be synced by one drive for all the developers. 

for reference: The screenshot for excluding the <userlib> is attached. I am using LabVIEW 2023 Q3 (64-bit)

Please, ask if I am missing any important details to understand the problem.

Thanks in advance.

0 Kudos
Message 1 of 3
(321 Views)

@jaswanth_venkat wrote:

The screenshot for excluding the <userlib> is attached. I am using LabVIEW 2023 Q3 (64-bit)

Please, ask if I am missing any important details to understand the problem.

I can't find the mentioned screenshot.

0 Kudos
Message 2 of 3
(293 Views)

Sorry, this is the screen shot.

Screenshot 2024-01-24 201431.png

0 Kudos
Message 3 of 3
(254 Views)