cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

How to trim graph at a given point?

Solved!
Go to solution

Hello forum.

I have to trim some parts from a mixed signal graph using  a cursor. I need to be able to cut before and after the cursor at certain given points (selected manually). Can anyone please tell me what i should do? I can't find any function related to trimming.

Thanks in advance.

Serban 

0 Kudos
Message 1 of 7
(3,075 Views)
Solution
Accepted by arckadii

Hey Serban,

I found a piece of code that looks like it does what you are wanting to do. Basically, you move two cursors on the top graph to change the window of the bottom graph.

http://zone.ni.com/devzone/cda/epd/p/id/4308

From a programming standpoint, it takes the cursor position properties of the top graph and applies them as the min and max scale properties as on the bottom graph.

Logan H

National Instruments
Applications Engineer
0 Kudos
Message 2 of 7
(3,049 Views)

That resolved my problem. Thank you very much.

Serban 

0 Kudos
Message 3 of 7
(3,045 Views)
You should not mark your thank you as the solution. To change the marked solution, click on 'Options' above the message body.
Message 4 of 7
(3,039 Views)

Sorry. Thanks for letting me know.

Serban 

0 Kudos
Message 5 of 7
(3,034 Views)
I gave you a Kudos there Dennis because i think you have hit on a valid point. In fairness to a lot of people on this forum its not clearly defined (i beleive) how to Kudos or what it is and especially how to mark a solution as solved. I have recently gone into various topics to have a look only to find that the problem has been solved but not marked (Or the person helping even getting a Kudos). I dont think people are being rude, i just think they genuinly dont know what to do.
------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
"Everything should be made as simple as possible but no simpler"
0 Kudos
Message 6 of 7
(3,007 Views)
That's because no one bothers to read the help for the forums. Just like new users never seem to bother reading the LabVIEW help.
Message 7 of 7
(2,997 Views)