LabVIEW

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

I need help on these issue (watermarking and steganography)

Hi guys, my lecturer did assign me a an assignment. She asked to insert the information about the production's company,expired date, and the approval message into a logo (to avoid fraud lisence). She's giving me option whether to use steganography or watermarking. From my reading (i'm such newbie in this field) one of the best way in stegano and watermarking is patchwork algorithm. So I did search on patchwork algorithm.

The thing that make me so confuse is when I did the searching in google for that patchwork algorithm, the result will be in patchwork algorithm in waterwarking. There's no such details for patchwork algorithm in stegano. There's some in stegano but those just touch on the theory only. So do u guys know resource that I could refer about patchwork algorithm in stegano? I mean very detail experiments or journal or even sourcecode..

Well, it's fine enough if I have to do it in watermarking. But there's is one issue. When I'm hiding the info, can I extract the info by using a system only (like stegano) without using any hardware device? If it so, is there any sample source code for it? Please help me...Thanks in advance guys!

0 Kudos
Message 1 of 3
(2,327 Views)

What is the connection to LabVIEW?

0 Kudos
Message 2 of 3
(2,317 Views)

altenbac, look I need such resource about this matter and before I post it here I did read someone ask about steganography in this thread. If you don't trust me, here I'm presenting the link : http://forums.ni.com/t5/LabVIEW/difference-between-steganography-and-watermarking/m-p/863653

so, I just post the question here by hoping on some people that know about this issue very well could give a good brief!

0 Kudos
Message 3 of 3
(2,275 Views)