LabVIEW

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Image Control is not supported with Vision Common Resource 2020 SP1 and LabVIEW 2022 Q3

Hello,

My program uses IMAQ Image Control, and then I build an installer that includes Vision Common Resource 2020 SP1.

Use the installer on a computer with LabVIEW 2024 installed, and the program runs OK. However, when use on a computer with LabVIEW 2022 installed, the Image Control display is abnormal, only the Frame of the control can be seen, and the Image Area cannot be seen. I think this is related to the software environment, what is the root cause?

Thanks

Henry

0 Kudos
Message 1 of 2
(107 Views)

In theory it could happened that earlier version of Vision don't wel integrated with newer LabVIEW like you have Vision 2020 used in LabVIEW 2022. Usually I using same or higher Vision version with older LabVIEW.

Anyway, what you can try is to select both Vision Common Resources AND Vision Run-Time.

I'm not sure if Vision Control is bundled into Common Resources, which could be just DLLs for System Folder.

Try this:

Screenshot 2024-04-30 12.02.57.png

Or install Vision Run-Time separately on the target PC (after LabVIEW Run-Time), this also will work.

0 Kudos
Message 2 of 2
(85 Views)