LabVIEW

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Installation problem for LV2010

When I install LV 2010, following error comes on the screen

"AN unknown error has occured. Please contact your software vendor. The instruction at 0x016d2a50 referenced memory at 0x00000000.The memory could not be read."

I have attached the details. Please help.

Warm regards

sam khanna

0 Kudos
Message 1 of 6
(2,656 Views)

Hi Sam,

What type of system are you using?  Are you installing this from the disks or a download?  If it was the disks, try to download the installer.  Were you trying to install just the Development System, or were you installing modules?  If you were, which ones?

Jared S.
Applications Engineering
National Instruments
0 Kudos
Message 2 of 6
(2,619 Views)

My OS is Win 7 and I am installing from DVD. Also my installation is for DEVELOPMENT System including the modules.

Thanks for your response.

S Khanna

0 Kudos
Message 3 of 6
(2,613 Views)

S Khanna,

Try to download the installer like Jared mentioned from www.ni.com/labview . Also, which modules were you trying to install?

Ben J.
National Instruments
Applications Engineer
0 Kudos
Message 4 of 6
(2,600 Views)

I am installing LV 2010 Development suit with other modules. First error pops out when the installation has not completed ven 1 %. I have attached the error message. I have removed all regerences to Nation Instruments from Registry. Uninstalled IVI and shared components. No success so far. Can you point me the installed that you are refering to down load. I have cpied all the installtion DVDs on an external drive from which I am trying to install.

Download All
0 Kudos
Message 5 of 6
(2,562 Views)

Satinder,

Here is the link: http://www.ni.com/trylabview/

Ben J.
National Instruments
Applications Engineer
0 Kudos
Message 6 of 6
(2,548 Views)