LabVIEW

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

LabVIEW Associate Developer (CLAD) Certification

Hi everyone and hope you all doing well,

I am currently preparing for the LabVIEW Associate Developer (CLAD) Certification exam and seeking guidance on reliable online resources for study material. Although there are multiple options available, I am feeling overwhelmed and uncertain about which one to select. Hence, I kindly request your assistance in recommending appropriate study material or resources that can aid in my preparation for the CLAD certification exam. Also, if anyone possesses the necessary material, I would be grateful for your support.

Thank you for your time and consideration.

0 Kudos
Message 1 of 3
(1,289 Views)

Number one Recource for your CLAD certification: The Daily CLAD - NI Community 

Once you've got a good grasp of that content I would suggest the following test: CLAD Sample Exam.doc (ni.com) 
However be aware that since 2018 (ish) the CLAD also includes topics relating to the DAQmx Dirver, and it would be prudent to also read up on this. Things like Task management, sample rates, and Sample sizes. 

And what online forum reply wouldn't be complete without some unsolicited advice. 
If you fail the exam, don't worry too much, it's not a good reflection of your skill , and it's not needed to take the CLD which is a lot more sought after in the industry. 
The skills you need for the CLAD is useful for getting a CLD, but a CLD probably the most important exam, and the one developers should be aiming for. 

Best of luck! 🙂 

Kind regards
LabVIEW Fairy

cRIO Enthusiast
Please mark solutions when appropriate.
Unofficial Forum Rules and Guidelines
Message 2 of 3
(1,260 Views)

Hello,

So did you get your CLAD exam ? If not, for preparation, you can check my book "The Ultimate CLAD Preparation Book".

Best regards,

0 Kudos
Message 3 of 3
(879 Views)