LabVIEW

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Labview 2011 Installation Error

Hai,

I have problem when install the labview 2011 (trial version) using the CD provided. I already disable the antivirus and firewall. During the installation process an error window is popup as shown in the figure I attach. I try many times but the same error still come out. I used laptop with microsoft window xp. Please help me. Smiley SadThanks in advance

0 Kudos
Message 1 of 16
(2,583 Views)

Hi,,

I think THIS will help you.

Also See THIS

Regards

Mangesh

0 Kudos
Message 2 of 16
(2,579 Views)
Try breaking the process up into two steps. First, install just LV and then in a separate installation add all the toolkits that you are wanting to try.

Mike...

Certified Professional Instructor
Certified LabVIEW Architect
LabVIEW Champion

"... after all, He's not a tame lion..."

For help with grief and grieving.
0 Kudos
Message 3 of 16
(2,578 Views)

Hai mikeporter,

The same error come out even I install them seperately. The firt DVD successfully install the professional development system (PDS) for windows (English). Then, they ask for the second DVD for continue the installation. So, I insert the second DVD and click "Rescan". The installation begin again until the error window is popup (as previous attachment). When I click OK, another error window come out and I just click continue. This situations are repeat many times during the installation. After finish, I check in Program Files, there is a National Instrument folder. But there is no files/documents for Labview 2011. What the problems? Is it the DVD or my laptop problmes? Smiley Sad I'm very give up with this problem. Please helps and thanks in advance

0 Kudos
Message 4 of 16
(2,564 Views)
What I meant by breaking it up is to run the installer and when it asks you what to install, select just LV itself, and nothing else. When that installation finishes restart your computer and then run the installer again. This time select all the other stuff you want to try.

Mike...

LabVIEW Champion

0 Kudos
Message 5 of 16
(2,557 Views)

Hai mikeporter,

I already follow your steps. But the same problems are occurred. I attach the document for more clear. What my mistake?Smiley Frustrated Thanks in advance

0 Kudos
Message 6 of 16
(2,551 Views)
It looks like you are doing things correctly. Is the Mathscript installer the only one that fails? If you don't select it does everything else install properly?

Perhaps you have a bad disk? It's been known to happen...

Mike...

LabVIEW Champion

0 Kudos
Message 7 of 16
(2,543 Views)

Hai mikeporter,

Not only the Mathscript installer is fail, but another tools also give this error. Is there any way to install them successfully? I have no idea to solve it. Thanks in advance

0 Kudos
Message 8 of 16
(2,539 Views)

Frankly, I'm running out of ideas. Is there any 3rd party antivirus or firewall software running on the machine? Is there another computer that you can try installing it on?

Just to be clear, the computer now has LV installed on it, but you can't install any of the toolboxes, correct?

Mike...

LabVIEW Champion

0 Kudos
Message 9 of 16
(2,525 Views)

Hai mikeporter,

I also running out of ideas. Smiley Frustrated I'm not sure if there is 3rd party that I miss to disable them. But, I'm sure have disable the firewall and antivirus on my laptop. No, my computer has no LV installed on it, even though I have done it. (just continue the installation if error window popup). When I check at start> all programs> National Instruments, no LV is installed. I attach a figure to illustrates it. Any suggestion? Thanks in advance

0 Kudos
Message 10 of 16
(2,523 Views)