LabVIEW

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Labview and Arudino error -1073807298

Hello Everyone,

I am currently working on a Labview program that uses and Arduino with LIFA to control two servo motors (linked below). The program was initially successful and worked perfectly, but when I try it again, two weeks later, it keeps throwing error -1073807298 which occurred at VISA Clear in Labview Interface for Arudino (error image linked below). I rechecked the wiring and hardware, but everything seems fine and stayed the same. I even tried a  different LIFA example from the Labview examples folder and still got error -1073807298.

I would really appreciate it if any of you could give some ideas on a solution or fix.

Thanks

0 Kudos
Message 1 of 3
(475 Views)

Sorry here is the file and image

Download All
0 Kudos
Message 2 of 3
(473 Views)

Pay attention to the number of servos, their numbers, and their DO pins.

In Set number of servos, you enter 1. Then configure 2 servos with the same servo number (0) and DO pin (2). However, in the while loop you read and write to a different servo number (15) that hasn't been defined. If you get rid of the redundant configure servo subvi and use the same servo number throughout, your vi works fine.

Perhaps the fact that the LIFA Servo Example is for two servos confused you. Also, note that LIFA is discontinued. The LabVIEW Hobbyist Toolkit (formerly known as LINX) is the preferred option.

-----------------------------------------------------------------

If you can not measure it, you can not improve it.
- Lord Kelvin
0 Kudos
Message 3 of 3
(398 Views)