LabVIEW

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Measurement error

Hello,

Im student and I would like to receive some badges.

I have my TEST PRINCIPLES almost done, but there is a MEASUREMENT ERROR badge which i cannot do.

Does anyone has some tips how to receive TEST PRINCIPLES WITHOUT THIS ONE?

Does anyone has received this badge?

Is it usefull maybe for my CV with addition to my work which i did earlier with NI?

LINK FOR THE BADGE:

https://education.ni.com/badges/pathways/12

Looking forward to your answers.

Thank you 

Simon

0 Kudos
Message 1 of 4
(1,004 Views)

Hi Simon,

In order to receive the Test Principles Badge, the pre-requisite is that you have to complete all self-test assessments for the badges listed in the hierarchy, which includes the measurement error badge, which I believe the score must be 13/15 at least.

I suggest that you go through the concepts that you are lacking, then attempt the badge self-assessment again in order to receive the Test Principles Badge. 

For your CV, you can add them too, it depends on the individual, however, I would highly recommend you to add it to your LinkedIn via Credly where you can accept the badge and create a link for people to see if you are the true holder of the badge for verification purposes, which might be an additional boost to your profile.

Hope this helps.

Regards,

Jed

0 Kudos
Message 2 of 4
(964 Views)

Hi Jed,

Thank you for your reply. I really appreciate that. I have other pre-requisite tests done.

I attach picture. Do u have any ideas?

Looking forward to your answer.

Simon

Download All
0 Kudos
Message 3 of 4
(937 Views)

@Engin...HAHA wrote:

Hi Jed,

Thank you for your reply. I really appreciate that. I have other pre-requisite tests done.

I attach picture. Do u have any ideas?

Looking forward to your answer.

Simon

Hi Simon,

Seems like the badge is not released yet for participants to attempt based on the images you attached. For now, you can only wait till further updates by NI. Can try emailing them to see when they are going to release the badge for participants like you to attempt. Hope that helps.

Regards,

Jed

0 Kudos
Message 4 of 4
(930 Views)