LabVIEW

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Missing most of NI Vision Acquisition (Image Acquisition)

Solved!
Go to solution

I am trying to open a code which works with a PCI-1410 frame grabber. I know the code is working on another computer but when I open it looks for these .vi files: 
IMAQ Copy Acquired Buffer.vi
IMAQ init.vi
IMAQ Configuer List.vi
IMAQ Configuer Buffer.vi
IMAQ Start.vi
IMAQ Close.vi
I know all of them are in "NI-IMAQ Palette" <http://digital.ni.com/public.nsf/allkb/392E8F10F049918986256A3B005D484A> and I have installed NI-IMAQ 3.1 on my computer but still can't find the those vi. 
I have "NI Vision Development Module" <http://www.ni.com/vision/vdm.htm> which has NI Vision Aquisition included. 
I also uninstalled the labview and installed "Labview 2009" & "Vision Development Module" & "NI IMAQ 313". but still when I open my code it looks for those VIs. 
Where can I find them or how can I fix this problem?
Best Regards

0 Kudos
Message 1 of 5
(2,891 Views)
Solution
Accepted by NFarr

Hey Navid,

This is Alex from National Instruments. The version of IMAQ specified is not compatible with LV 2009 and I believe this is why you are not able to access the functions. Check the following link for a compatibillity chart for the IMAQ/IMAQdx drivers: 
Compatibility Chart 

I would recommend you install the latest version of NI Vision Acquisition Software which comes with the latest IMAQ 4.5 that is compatible with LV 2009. 
Vision Acquistion Software

Regards,

A. Z'Atari

National Instruments
Applications Engineer
Message 2 of 5
(2,871 Views)

For my project, i need to implement the following steps:

Please can any ine help. very urgent

step 1: select ROI of apple image. 

step2: Image to HSI conversi

step3: Take hue component from HSI image

ste4: then hue histogram

i attached some code here.

Download All
0 Kudos
Message 3 of 5
(2,600 Views)

Hi,

I saw you also posted this in its own thread.  Use that post because more people in the community will see it since this post was solved over a year ago.

I would suggest you start with some of the examples in the LabVIEW example finder.  Open Toolkits and Modules»Vision.  There are several examples under Applications and Functions.

Regards,

Greg H.

Applications Engineer
National Instruments
0 Kudos
Message 4 of 5
(2,587 Views)

Hi,

Thax. i have used Ni vision assistance. But i am getting some problem. Can you give me some tips.

Thank you

0 Kudos
Message 5 of 5
(2,584 Views)