LabVIEW

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Most Imaginative / Craziest / Interesting Thing You've Done With LabVIEW

Not terribly crazy or imaginative, but relatively easy and kinda fun...  Enjoy.

- Jim

Message 101 of 118
(2,562 Views)
Thans I will probe it.
0 Kudos
Message 102 of 118
(2,542 Views)
how can i intialise a counter whenever a value is sampled in DAQ.

how can i start new thread here please help me thanks!
0 Kudos
Message 103 of 118
(2,499 Views)

twilight wrote: how can i start new thread here please help me thanks!
  1. Just go to the LabVIEW forum for anything LabVIEW related (or to the Multifunction DAQ forum if the question is more specific to DAQ).
  2. Click on "New Message" and on the next screen you would ask your question (i.e. enter your prospective title) to see if it already has been answered (Just follow steps 1-3 listed on that page). For example, you could ask "What is the conductance quantum times the magnetic flux quantum in zeptocoulombs, rounded down?" and on the next page you might, or might not, get the right answer (160), but this is irrelevant, because now you get a chance to post the question as a new thread.
  3. Try it!

Message 104 of 118
(2,467 Views)
thank you altenback i tried and created new thread.
please read it and help me with it..
thanks.
0 Kudos
Message 105 of 118
(2,427 Views)

@altenbach wrote:

"What is the conductance quantum times the magnetic flux quantum in zeptocoulombs, rounded down?"

Smiley Very Happy

0 Kudos
Message 106 of 118
(2,221 Views)

Now he has the chance to find the right answer .... under the assumtion that your answer is right Smiley Wink

Greetings from Germany
Henrik

LV since v3.1

“ground” is a convenient fantasy

'˙˙˙˙uıɐƃɐ lɐıp puɐ °06 ǝuoɥd ɹnoʎ uɹnʇ ǝsɐǝld 'ʎɹɐuıƃɐɯı sı pǝlɐıp ǝʌɐɥ noʎ ɹǝqɯnu ǝɥʇ'

0 Kudos
Message 107 of 118
(2,191 Views)
Hi Bob,
           That's great!What I'm doing now is something related to you.I'm doing my own project to write the serial number read from barcode reader to Maxim DS2431 EEPROM. Together with it is some data like data from digital weighing scale, displacement sensor data and few more. I'm having a testing on my own but I face the problem where i cant make the vi to write and read to 1-wire eeprom ds2431 works!!mind to share some info to me?thanks for your great contribution!!!if possible i hope you will send me the vi for read and write to ds2431 eeprom.heres my email : tehwengsoon@yahoo.com or wsteh@excel.com.my just for personal use only. 
0 Kudos
Message 108 of 118
(1,352 Views)
Hi,
           That's great!What I'm doing now is something related to you.I'm doing my own project to write the serial number read from barcode reader to Maxim DS2431 EEPROM. Together with it is some data like data from digital weighing scale, displacement sensor data and few more. I'm having a testing on my own but I face the problem where i cant make the vi to write and read to 1-wire eeprom ds2431 works!!mind to share some info to me?thanks for your great contribution!!!if possible i hope you will send me the vi for read and write to ds2431 eeprom.heres my email : tehwengsoon@yahoo.com or wsteh@excel.com.my just for personal use only. 
0 Kudos
Message 109 of 118
(1,359 Views)