LabVIEW

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Need help with the Modulation Toolkit to configure a QPSK Modulation

Hi! I'm trying to build a CDMA system with the Modulation Toolkit to use it later with a PXI-RF Product as a part of my thesis (I don't remember the exact model number because it's in my university and I'm home right now, sorry). But my problem right now is, I assume, a very simple one.

I'm having some trouble understanding the MT Modulate PSK.vi and the MT Demodulate PSK.vi since I have them both connected and the output bit stream is not the same as the input bit stream. I'm guessing it's a problem with the sync parameters in the MT Generate Synchronization Parameter.vi because maybe I don't really understand how the sync bits work. I tried using a simple sync header but the output bit stream is always shorter than the input and shows only a little portion of the input bit stream and some of the 1's I used to create the sync header, and it gets worse when I increase the number of input bits.

I'm attaching the simple vi I created to try to understand the mod-demod vi's, so if someone knows what I'm doing wrong it would be great if you let me know since I'm stuck in my thesis and understanding this issue will let me continue with the project.

Thanks a lot in advance!

Daniel

0 Kudos
Message 1 of 4
(3,092 Views)

Por favor mire en enlace abajo:

Cordiales Saludos

http://forums.ni.com/ni/board/message?board.id=6170&message.id=11549&jump=true

Luciano Borges

National Instruments Brazil

Luciano Borges
Test Development Engineer
0 Kudos
Message 2 of 4
(3,064 Views)

Por favor mire en enlace abajo:

Cordiales Saludos

http://forums.ni.com/ni/board/message?board.id=6170&message.id=11549&jump=true

Luciano Borges

National Instruments Brazil

Luciano Borges
Test Development Engineer
Message 3 of 4
(3,064 Views)

Hi, every body

I am working with labview 9.0.1 and I want get some .vi for spectrum sensing in cognitive radio, such as energy detection and others methods of sensing, please, I need at least some hints, please, I will wait for reply as soon as possible

0 Kudos
Message 4 of 4
(2,667 Views)