LabVIEW

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Odd issue with cRIO-9054 and NI-9147

I am working on a project where i am using a 9054 as well as a 9147. Both have custom FPGA Code. I have set the FPGA LED to flash to know it is alive and working

I had everything working this week, but today it decided not to work. 

Basically I woudl compile the 9147, reboot and off and running, then I would compile and boot the 9074, as soon as it powers back on the 9147 LED stops and is not functional. the 9054 boots fine everytime. I hasd this issue a coupe days ago, at that time I found there was a mismatch somewhere. I fixed and was up and running again. today I spent 3 hours trying to find the issue, conifrming everything was compiled correctly with no luck.. 

My next step is to format both systems and start over.. I will say due to some unplanned events with versions of LabVIEW, this is being done on 2024 Q1, 32bit 

I am stumped and looking for ideas and suggestions on what to try next. I am working remote the next few days and have a duplicate set of chassis's here to work with.. 

Thanks

Jeff D.

Certified Architect LabVIEW Champion DQMH Framework

0 Kudos
Message 1 of 3
(127 Views)

Hi Jeff,

Not quite clear on your current system setup.  Sounds like you have two systems, is this the configuration?

System 1: cRIO-9074 controller + NI-9147 expansion chassis

System 2: cRIO-9054 controller + NI-9147 expansion chassis

BR

John

Add motion to LabVIEW in 30min or less - TENET EMotion
Finding it hard to source NI hardware? Try NI Trading Post

0 Kudos
Message 2 of 3
(91 Views)

Opp sorry one system.. I mistyped the 9074 should be 9054

I found more info.. looks like the 9174 runs for a short bit and stops Now it looks like both units the FPGA starts running them stops

I will add I have gone as far as having just one loop running flashing the USER FPGA1 LED with no luck. Nothing has changed on my system. This is frustrating..

Next Step is to down grade the OS and Firmware and see if that fixes it

Jeff D.

Certified Architect LabVIEW Champion DQMH Framework

0 Kudos
Message 3 of 3
(64 Views)