Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Open datasocket connection error 42

Solved!
Go to solution

Hi,

Kudo's on the screenshots. A few things though:

+ You're better of posting this as a new thread (because it is a new question). More people will read the question.

+ It's hard to tell what the problem is, because you left out the most important screenshot. That of the Vi's diagram.

+ Your code seems to be an evolved VI. Try to make the simplest VI you can that illustrates the problem. In the process, you might very well find the solution yourself, but it will be a lot easier for us to see what's happening.

The only idea that I have now is that the value is a scalar double, and the indicator is an array of doubles. But without the diagram it's hard to tell if that is the problem.

Regards,

Wiebe.

0 Kudos
Message 21 of 24
(1,166 Views)

Thanks Wiebe,

How can I share this problem in a new topic for more help, I can not find in the site. And I will share my vi project there.

Necati Bilgin

0 Kudos
Message 22 of 24
(1,159 Views)

@ghfghfghfhfghfgfh wrote:

Thanks Wiebe,

How can I share this problem in a new topic for more help, I can not find in the site. And I will share my vi project there.

Necati Bilgin

post new topic   http://forums.ni.com/t5/forums/searchpage/tab/message?feedback=false&location=forum-board%3A170&sear...

0 Kudos
Message 23 of 24
(1,156 Views)