cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Project Templates: Creating my own

Solved!
Go to solution

Hello guys,

I've got a nice new project I am working on that will have several similar test systems associated with the end solution.  A Perfect opportunity for me to create 1 Project Template (On top of my stable of vi templates) and spawn individual test solutions that all have the same look and feel. 

A Search of the help file left me a bit flat on exactly what needs to be done to "Roll my own" Project Template.

(Yes, I guess, I am asking for a Nugget on using this new feature)

"Should be" isn't "Is" -Jay
0 Kudos
Message 1 of 6
(8,008 Views)
Solution
Accepted by JÞB

Jeff,

Have you seen this document: http://www.ni.com/white-paper/14045/en

It should have the details you are looking for.

~Simon

Message 2 of 6
(7,999 Views)
No I had not. Mega kudos!

0 Kudos
Message 3 of 6
(7,986 Views)

As a followup, I just played a game of "Simon Says" and have successfuly created a Project Template!!!!!

This will help me greatly improve productivity within the team and allow my co-workers to fly through project inceptions! 

I Still think a nugget would be nice (Really, a forum search is my first resource)

Message 4 of 6
(7,949 Views)

Then go write one up!  Then maybe some NI employee will see it and put a link in a presentation.  Of course it would have your name with the wrong avatar*.

*For those who didn't notice, there was a slide in the NITS for the ideas from the Idea Exchange that were implemented in 2012.  They had the wrong avatars with the idea authors' names.

GCentral
There are only two ways to tell somebody thanks: Kudos and Marked Solutions
Unofficial Forum Rules and Guidelines
"Not that we are sufficient in ourselves to claim anything as coming from us, but our sufficiency is from God" - 2 Corinthians 3:5
0 Kudos
Message 5 of 6
(7,944 Views)

I just posted a nugget on this topic:

Darren's Occasional Nugget 10/16/2012

Message 6 of 6
(7,917 Views)