LabVIEW

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Proportional Controller VI

Hellow all,

I am looking for proportional controller vi ( P controller) .... which has closed feedback ..... Thanks

0 Kudos
Message 1 of 11
(4,201 Views)

NI LabVIEW PID and Fuzzy Logic Toolkit for Windows

Anything else, try a search first. It's not hard. Really. You can do it. Try it. I dare you.

0 Kudos
Message 2 of 11
(4,198 Views)

Its for PID I need P only

0 Kudos
Message 3 of 11
(4,194 Views)

From the description:

• Integrate P, PI, PD, and PID control algorithms into your LabVIEW applications
0 Kudos
Message 4 of 11
(4,190 Views)

How much do you know about P controllers ?

What is the mathematic equation for a close loop P controller ?

This you should be able to answer.

0 Kudos
Message 5 of 11
(4,186 Views)

Propotional controller to control the liquid level in a tank

0 Kudos
Message 6 of 11
(4,165 Views)

That doesn't answer the question. The question was: do you know what a P controller does? If so, you can program it yourself. Otherwise, you can buy the PID Control Toolkit. There have been plenty of discussions on controller in this forum. Do a search. Review the examples. Then come back with a more specific question, not something vague like "I'm looking for a P controller". I'm looking for world peace. Still searching for it.

Message 7 of 11
(4,159 Views)

I know what is Proportional controller and its theory but I could not know how to program it using labview. I have searched but most what I got is the PID

0 Kudos
Message 8 of 11
(4,157 Views)

What were you not able to do? What did you try? Do you know how to write LabVIEW code? If you do not, have you taken any of the tutorials? To learn more about LabVIEW it is recommended that you go through the introduction material, tutorial(s), and other material in the NI Developer Zone's Learning Center which provides links to other materials and other tutorials. There are also several Technical Resources. You can also take the online courses for free.

0 Kudos
Message 9 of 11
(4,150 Views)

Thank you sir, I am using labview I have a final year project. My situation is to use proportional controller to control the liquid level in a tank using a motorized valve. I did every think except how to do this step.

0 Kudos
Message 10 of 11
(4,148 Views)