cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

ROI Zooming

Solved!
Go to solution

Hi,

So as to the earlier post I made, I figured I'd try things a bit differently for the sake of ease.

Anyway, right now I'm trying to zoom into an ROI, meaning I'd like to draw a rectangle on the 1x magnified image, and have another window with the image of what is in the rectangle at another magnification. Right now, only a white rectangle is popping up, and I'm not sure if this is because of faulty wiring, using the wrong sub vi, or simply not having the correct sub vi in the program. I've attached a program to hopefully show what I am looking for, thought it is pretty rough. Thanks for the help.

0 Kudos
Message 1 of 9
(3,608 Views)

Ther Camera btw is an AVT Pike F421 IMAQdx, not sure if that changes anything.

0 Kudos
Message 2 of 9
(3,592 Views)

Hello,

Take a look at this VI. I tested this out with a sample image instead of using a camera but the concept is the same.

-Zach

0 Kudos
Message 3 of 9
(3,572 Views)

^ you wouldn't happen to be able to convert that .iv to be compatible for Labview 8.5? That would help a lot.

Thanks.

0 Kudos
Message 4 of 9
(3,561 Views)
Solution
Accepted by AsianChef

Saved in 8.5

Message 5 of 9
(3,556 Views)

Thanks for the help. This was totally what I was looking for.

0 Kudos
Message 6 of 9
(3,552 Views)

Going a tad further into this,

I'm now trying to enable the ROI boxes to show up in multiple windows, where the 1x mag window would have 3 boxes shown, the 2x mag, have 2 boxes shown, etc. That way someone can see how the object scales down at a specific location. However, with the program I have now, the boxes keep moving to the origin, hence the boxes don't appear at the actual location but scaled to the original axis. Any thoughts here? Thanks for the help. (And sorry for creating a thread, I wasn't sure that since I accepted a solution here that it would confuse people if I had another related question.

0 Kudos
Message 7 of 9
(3,502 Views)

Sorry, forgot to attach the file.

0 Kudos
Message 8 of 9
(3,499 Views)

Hello,

It is not clear to me what you are trying to accomplish with the other ROI boxes and what they should be doing/describing. Some additional information on the behavior would allow us to provide better suggestions.

-Zach

0 Kudos
Message 9 of 9
(3,472 Views)