LabVIEW

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

RT initializing error

Hello all.

I'm facing a huge problem here now. I had a test bench with a PXIe-8840 Quad Core with error during the initialization. We had a few energy cuts who possibly cause the problem. Searching for the error code (F146640) here on the forum, I've found none information about it. Have you ever seen something like this? Is it possible to solve? A reinstallation or repair can solve problems like this?

1702577745436.jpg

0 Kudos
Message 1 of 5
(348 Views)

It does appear that the PXI Controller's hard drive has become corrupted.  It has been a while since I "recreated" a PXI controller (and that was long-enough ago that I reloaded PharLap, whereas now I hope you are loading NI LabVIEW Real-Time Linux), which is a process similar to loading a new version of Windows on a PC where you have corrupted the C: Drive (which I have done trying to "force" a LabVIEW installation of LabVIEW 2017, the first version that used the new NIPM installer).  Your screen message refers to LabVIEW 20.0, so you should be OK.  You haven't been saving data on the PXI's hard drive, have you?  Do you have experience in re-installing the firmware for the PXI controller?

Bob Schor

0 Kudos
Message 2 of 5
(313 Views)

Hello Bob. No, we don't save data on the PXI's hard drive. I have never re-installing the firmware on a PXI controller, Is there a local where is it possible to download this firmware? Only with that, this problem can be solved? 

0 Kudos
Message 3 of 5
(279 Views)

Using a Utility USB Drive to Format my Real-Time Phar Lap ETS PXI Controller

-------------------------------------------------------
Control Lead | Intelline Inc
0 Kudos
Message 4 of 5
(268 Views)

Right. Should appear other versions to select or just this one? Is it possible to change, if goes wrong?1702917449804.jpg

0 Kudos
Message 5 of 5
(250 Views)