LabVIEW

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Reinitialize table default color

Hi Guys, I am trying to reinitialize to the table default color,  I can change the table cell color to the color I wanted, for example green. How to I  initialize the tale cell color to default, white color. I tried the invoked node reinitialize to default, it only reset value of each cell, not cell background color.  Using for loop to change all cell background color is too slow, I attached a vi that will use for loop and array to change cell background color. I want to figure out a way to reinitialize the table color altogether without using a for loop.

0 Kudos
Message 1 of 6
(3,729 Views)

Select the entire table by setting the row and column indices to -2 in the Active Cell property. Setting the cell background color will then act on the entire table, no need to go through every cell. See below:

settablebkgn.png

Message 2 of 6
(3,720 Views)

Hi Gary,

You can do this through a property node, right-click the table on your front panel and create a property node, from there you can select active cell and background colour. I have attached an image to help you through the process.

Table Colour.PNG

Regards

Andy

"To 'G' and not to 'C', this is not a question!"
0 Kudos
Message 3 of 6
(3,715 Views)

amfax, he is already doing that in a for loop, but for each individual cell, a slow process. My solution sets the background of the entire table which I believe is what he wants.

0 Kudos
Message 4 of 6
(3,710 Views)

Thanks a lot. It is working, it is really handy way to select all the cells in the table, I guess it is the same for multicolumn box. 

0 Kudos
Message 5 of 6
(3,708 Views)

NGC miss read his question, neat solution tho! 

Regards

Andy

"To 'G' and not to 'C', this is not a question!"
0 Kudos
Message 6 of 6
(3,704 Views)