LabVIEW

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Remove the zoom of chart programmatically

Hello

I have some data that is being plotted in charts, and I need to save the image of that chart to add it to a report
But if I zoom in before saving, the image saved with the zoom applied, I would like that when the image is saved, it will be saved without any zoom, with the "original" graphic

Is there any way to programmatically make the chart unzoomed and placed on initial point of the graph?

0 Kudos
Message 1 of 6
(349 Views)

Option 1:

Pass all your data into 2 charts, one off-screen and one on-screen.  When it's time to save the image, save it from the offscreen one.

Option 2:

Create a property node for the chart, and manually set the X scale and Y scale Range.Maximum and Range.Minimum properties to be the min/max extents of the data displayed in the chart.

0 Kudos
Message 2 of 6
(334 Views)

Create a property node for the graph.  The property you are looking for is Palette->Active Tool.  Set that value to 5.

GCentral
There are only two ways to tell somebody thanks: Kudos and Marked Solutions
Unofficial Forum Rules and Guidelines
"Not that we are sufficient in ourselves to claim anything as coming from us, but our sufficiency is from God" - 2 Corinthians 3:5
Message 3 of 6
(311 Views)

How can i use it for another and different graphs?

0 Kudos
Message 4 of 6
(288 Views)

To ensure the same look for all data, set the property nodes to create the same look.

Minions_0-1711045486181.png

Help the Community (and future reviewers) by marking posts as follows:
If it helped - KUDOS
If it answers the issue - SOLUTION
Message 5 of 6
(265 Views)

@leandrofeder wrote:

How can i use it for another and different graphs?

Wire up a reference to the Property Node and you can use the same node for any graph.

GCentral
There are only two ways to tell somebody thanks: Kudos and Marked Solutions
Unofficial Forum Rules and Guidelines
"Not that we are sufficient in ourselves to claim anything as coming from us, but our sufficiency is from God" - 2 Corinthians 3:5
Message 6 of 6
(257 Views)