LabVIEW

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Runtime Error! When running VI's on cRIO

Hi All,

To compound my issues (See previous threads) my development machine (Vista 64 Smiley Sad, 8gig memmory, two quad core processors - circa 4 years old) seems to have developed this error since installing LV 2010.  I am now on LV 2011.

I have managed to get around the issues or the last year or so by running the programs I develope on my laptop which works fine (Windows 7), it's always been on my "To Do" list to get it sorted, never quite got around to it.

Now I am guessing this isn't purely a LV issue, but has anyone had anything similar?  I can run all vi's which run on the local machine without issue, but as soon as I try and run anything through the cRIO's I get the message pictured below.

Help would be usefull!!!

Dom

0 Kudos
Message 1 of 7
(3,024 Views)

Oh,

I forgot to mention this ends up with a crashed LV which needs to be forced closed.

Dom

0 Kudos
Message 2 of 7
(3,019 Views)

I cant seem to find anythin specifically LabVIEW realated but there are a number of other applications that have seen this error.

Suggestion included:
Ensuring that you are running as adminastrator. 

Also Try disabling all the add-ons within Windows internet exploer. A couple of thread I have read seem to suggest this as a solution.

Is it just within this PC that the error is seen, can you move the same files that display the issue to another PC and replicate it?

Regards

R

Richard S
Applications Engineer
Certified LabVIEW Associate Developer
National Instruments UK&Ireland
0 Kudos
Message 3 of 7
(2,981 Views)

Hi Richard,

No, it seems to be unique to this PC.

I am definately running as administrator.

Disabling all of IE add ons didn't seem to help either?  I tried to connect to teh cRIO without running any vi's and this seemed to cause the same issue.

Cheers,

Dom

0 Kudos
Message 4 of 7
(2,977 Views)

Hi Dom,

Can you get hold of the event viewer and post it here for me to take a look at.

You can get hold of this by hitting the windows button, and typing event viewer. This should find the item, and then you can run the event viewer application.  Can you then search through the application errors and see if you can locate this error in the even viewer.

If you can see an error, can you take a screen the log files and we will see if there is any additional information contain within the log.

Richard S
Applications Engineer
Certified LabVIEW Associate Developer
National Instruments UK&Ireland
0 Kudos
Message 5 of 7
(2,960 Views)

Hi Richard,

I have had a look through the event logs, thee are many many many of them!

I have attached a screenshot from the event viewer.

All of the events seem to have the ID 3299 and the following event data

Error:
404 "Not Found" for "national instruments/labview/ni example finder/1.0/niexamplefinderserver", file "c:/program files (x86)/national instruments/shared/ni webserver/www/national instruments/labview/ni example finder/1.0/niexamplefinderserver": Can't access URL

Dom,

(I don't seem to be able to remove the random table below!!!!)

LabVIEW
information:

0 Kudos
Message 6 of 7
(2,943 Views)

Am also getting the same error and Force close the application.

Do you got any solution for this. Please help me.

Regards,

Balraj

0 Kudos
Message 7 of 7
(2,753 Views)