LabVIEW

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Seeking Help: LabVIEW Web Service Error 1172 with a WSDL File

Hi LabVIEW Community,

I am trying to access an EV charge station API through the LabVIEW web service. I only possess a related WSDL file, rather than a direct URL address. Thus, I followed the following solution to create a web service project, as shown in Figure 1. Subsequently, I developed a VI to execute the web service leveraging the auto-generated VIs, as depicted in Figure 2 and Figure 3. Presently, I am encountering an issue:

Error 1172 occurred at Property Node (Arg :1) Error accessing property chargepointservices.chargepointservices.Credentials, (System.ArgumentNullException: Key cannot be null. Parameter name: key)

Possible reason(s):

LabVIEW: (Hex 0x494) A .NET exception occurred in an external assembly. For information about correcting this error, copy the following exception (in bold), and search the Microsoft Developer Network (MSDN) Web site or the Web for a possible explanation.

System.ArgumentNullException in chargepointservices.lvlib:Open Web Service.vi->Untitled 4.vi

The WSDL file, user name, and password have been verified using SoapUI. My search through the forum yielded no applicable solutions. Would any community members be able to offer insights or guidance to help resolve this issue?

Your assistance is greatly appreciated.

Best,

Long

0 Kudos
Message 1 of 1
(123 Views)