cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Statechart Module for LabVIEW 2023 Q1

Solved!
Go to solution

Hello,

Since I have upgraded to LabVIEW 2023 Q1, I am struggling to install LabVIEW Statechart module in LabVIEW. There is no solution available from VIPM to support this module in this version of LabVIEW. Because of LabVIEW 2023 installation, VIPM got upgraded too and it says incompatible Statechart module for my earlier version of LabVIEW. What a mess!!

If anyone using this module in LabVIEW 2023, your help will be greatly appreciated.

Vinal Gandhi, CLA
0 Kudos
Message 1 of 4
(945 Views)
Solution
Accepted by topic author Vinal_G

When all else fails, you can always download the VIPM package, and rename the extension of the *.vip to *.zip and unzip it. Then you can manually do what VIPM does when it installs. Which in this packages case would essentially be:

1. Copy over the code in File Group 0 into the respective folder in LabVIEW you wanted to install to.

2. Run PostInstall.vi, or figure out what it is doing so you can do the same thing.

Message 2 of 4
(881 Views)

ShockHouse,

Thanks for the reply.

I followed your advised steps and It could help me partially(I could open and see my code) but I can't Save or generate code for StateChart. While saving, I was getting below error.

Vinal_G_0-1697208361363.png

Vinal Gandhi, CLA
0 Kudos
Message 3 of 4
(871 Views)

Further update to my last post.

I made it work after Mass Compile my whole project. That's incredible. Seems like I can edit statechart, generate code and save it too.

Thanks ShockHouse. I appreciate your help

Vinal Gandhi, CLA
0 Kudos
Message 4 of 4
(859 Views)