LabVIEW

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

TDS5034

Hello,

I just wanted to post the vi that I wrote in case that someone else wanted to use it to get a screen snapshot of the scope. Or maybe it could be included in the next release of the scope drivers.

Regards,

Kaspar

Regards,

Kaspar
Message 11 of 48
(3,328 Views)
Kaspar,

Thanks for posting your code!  I'm sure it will help another person if they run into the same snag that you did! 
Regards,

Jared Boothe
Staff Hardware Engineer
National Instruments
Message 12 of 48
(3,314 Views)

Kasper,

Do you have this VI in an earlier version of Labview? I am using 8.0 here? If not is there any other way you could get me the code?  Thanks

Kirk

Message 13 of 48
(3,303 Views)
Hello,

I have tried 6 times to reply to your request with a BMP file of the block diagram as a attachment and every attempt has failed. I will try later on, hopefully it will work then
Regards,

Kaspar
Message 14 of 48
(3,269 Views)
You are not allowed to post bmp files. You can post png or jpg files but it would be much better if you just saved the VIs to an older version. Open the VI and then select File>Save for Previous Version.
Message 15 of 48
(3,264 Views)
Hello,

How about a gif file fo the block diagram?

Regards,

Kaspar
Message 16 of 48
(3,262 Views)

Ok thanks I will give this a shot!

Kirk

Message 17 of 48
(3,257 Views)
Hello,

Ok, it appears that the file size and/or the bmp extension was the reason why I could not attach a BMP file. The gif works, but the readability is not there. How about the attached PDF file for the code?

Regards,

Kaspar
Regards,

Kaspar
0 Kudos
Message 18 of 48
(3,251 Views)
Yes looks great! Thanks so much! I was having trouble printing the gif file!
Message 19 of 48
(3,244 Views)

Kaspar,

Since you seem unwilling to do a simple save as, I did it for you.

Message 20 of 48
(3,242 Views)