LabVIEW

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Taking the data from a filler input and acquiring the data from an associated table

Solved!
Go to solution

Hi,

This might be a long post. And I'm new to this software. Actually, I'm trying to enter the data of flow in my program by using a filler. And it should compare the data with the values in the table and show the corresponding P and V values and also input power. At the same time, it should calculate the efficiency with a prescribed equation. Now if the value is not in the table, it should take the approximate value from the table(i.e, if the value of flow from filler is 170, and we have 116 and 190 in the table, the value of efficiency should be in between these). Right now I could do this much- whichever value I enter which is in the table, I'm getting the output. But I couldn't do it with the filler. Also if the value which is not in the table is entered, the output is not coming. This may be a very small problem, but since I'm new on this, I'm not able to find the issue. Any helps would be appreciated. I'm using LabVIEW 2011.

Download All
0 Kudos
Message 1 of 6
(2,280 Views)

Try Interpolate 1D Array and Threshold 1D Array Functions

0 Kudos
Message 2 of 6
(2,265 Views)

Hi,

Tried threshold 1D array already but to no avail. Tried to interpolate also, but I can't connect the array to that. Any other suggestions?

Thanks for your help anyway 🙂

0 Kudos
Message 3 of 6
(2,253 Views)
Solution
Accepted by topic author niks9792

Of course you can't do it with strings. It works only with numbers

interpolate.png

0 Kudos
Message 4 of 6
(2,246 Views)

Hi,

Can I do it in the 2011 version? If so are the functions same?

0 Kudos
Message 5 of 6
(2,241 Views)

Of course you can. This is a base functions

0 Kudos
Message 6 of 6
(2,238 Views)