LabVIEW

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Ulx troubles with usb-2416

Ive been working on a project that requires the use of a pressure controller and a DAQ(usb-2416). The project requires iterative testing at various pressure levels. Ive atleast have that working properly, but when trying to read "nchannels 1 sample' I get the error "Background Operation already in progress". I dont really understand the background process its refering to. Any Ideas on what could be causing it? 

0 Kudos
Message 1 of 5
(2,703 Views)

figured out ma problem

0 Kudos
Message 2 of 5
(2,684 Views)

Dear SnowLeopard,

I am also getting same error in my USB-1608G Device. Please let me know that how did you solved the problem.

With regards

Shourya

0 Kudos
Message 3 of 5
(2,611 Views)

Hi Shourya,

What is your set up and what is your application? I believe the USB 1608G and USB 2416 are both mcdaq devices. You may consider contacting their support department to see what these devices can handle.

Josh Y.
Applications Engineer
National Instruments
0 Kudos
Message 4 of 5
(2,595 Views)

Dear Josh Y,

Thanks for your reply.

I figured out the problem. It was due to creating a number of Virtual Channels in a while Loop (Like we did for NI Hardware) but perhaps it is not allowed in MCC ULx Driver. When I created all Virtual channels in one go (Dev0/Ai0:Ai16 or Dev0/Ai0,Dev0/Ai2......) the problem was resolved.

With regards

Shourya

Message 5 of 5
(2,591 Views)