cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

User Codes for Third-Party Add-On Activation

Solved!
Go to solution

Hi,

I am writing to seek clarification regarding the activation process for third-party add-ons on the National Instruments (NI) website, specifically in the context of LabVIEW.

In the process of activating a third-party add-on for LabVIEW, I came across a mention of two user codes on the NI site. However, I could not find detailed information about these codes and their specific roles in the activation procedure.

Could you please provide more information about the two user codes mentioned during the activation of third-party LabVIEW add-ons? Additionally, any guidance or instructions on how to use these codes correctly in the activation process would be highly appreciated.

0 Kudos
Message 1 of 4
(568 Views)

Hi Cap,

ask the provider of your "3rd party toolkit"!

Best regards,
GerdW

using LV2016/2019/2021 on Win10/11+cRIO, TestStand2016/2019
0 Kudos
Message 2 of 4
(532 Views)

I had actually contacted the Third-party and got to know that the License ID and Password were provided by NI by any of the either mails (<labviewtoolsnetwork@ni.com> <toolsnetwork@ni.com>) but they were not sure of the user code and told to contact NI itself.

My need is to activate the Deep Learning Toolkit by Ngene (Add-on) by offline activation via JKI VI Package Manager. I had downloaded the latest offline installer and tried to install via USB. However, the file won't load in the VIPM and therefore, I cannot install this add-on. Further, on installation, this product can only work if activated. For that, I need the user codes.

Is there any way to solve this issue?

0 Kudos
Message 3 of 4
(524 Views)
Solution
Accepted by topic author Amal_Cap

Have you tried activating it online?

You will get those two codes when you select Activate from the LabVIEW menu and choose activate offline.

Santhosh
Soliton Technologies

New to the forum? Please read community guidelines and how to ask smart questions

Only two ways to appreciate someone who spent their free time to reply/answer your question - give them Kudos or mark their reply as the answer/solution.

Finding it hard to source NI hardware? Try NI Trading Post
Message 4 of 4
(478 Views)