Did you mean: 

a

d

0 Kudos
Message 1 of 13
(3,652 Views)

G

Jim
You're entirely bonkers. But I'll tell you a secret. All the best people are. ~ Alice
For he does not know what will happen; So who can tell him when it will occur? Eccl. 8:7

Message 2 of 13
(3,635 Views)

I think he edited something and mistakenly left 'a' there.

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Thanks as kudos only:)
0 Kudos
Message 3 of 13
(3,624 Views)

@jcarmody wrote:

G

J

Retired Senior Automation Systems Architect with Data Science Automation LabVIEW Champion Knight of NI and Prepper LinkedIn Profile YouTube Channel
Message 4 of 13
(3,607 Views)

dang it!.....this is truly a hard coding challenge, cant figure out the next sequence?Smiley Frustrated

0 Kudos
Message 5 of 13
(3,597 Views)

I think G is most appropriate for this forum!

C takes 10 times longer to answer;

*** syntax error on line:2 ***

Paul Falkenstein
Coleman Technologies Inc.
CLA, CPI, AIA-Vision
Labview 4.0- 2013, RT, Vision, FPGA
0 Kudos
Message 6 of 13
(3,594 Views)

@apok wrote:

dang it!.....this is truly a hard coding challenge, cant figure out the next sequence?Smiley Frustrated

alphabet modulo 4

Retired Senior Automation Systems Architect with Data Science Automation LabVIEW Champion Knight of NI and Prepper LinkedIn Profile YouTube Channel
0 Kudos
Message 7 of 13
(3,588 Views)

M

Message 8 of 13
(3,585 Views)

Everybody know that "A" stands for "array", or maybe "fitting parameters", but definitely not "polynomial coefficients", even thought they are called "a" in the formula "∑aix^i". 😮

If you are confused now, just look at this. 😄

0 Kudos
Message 9 of 13
(3,576 Views)

Smiley Very Happy

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Thanks as kudos only:)
0 Kudos
Message 10 of 13
(3,545 Views)