LabVIEW

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

how to export graph data to excel

@Thdow1944 wrote:

If you're trying to export graph data from a software application to Excel but are only able to see instance data and not the entire dataset, there are a few potential solutions you can try:

To be honest, this reply looks like an almost meaningless AI-generated response to an ancient thread that is 10 years old.

0 Kudos
Message 11 of 14
(123 Views)

Did you report to moderator?

OTOH, Export Graph "Methods" exist. Interactively, at run time, from the Graph Object on the Front Panel and, also with invoke nodes.

Just to be complete

Hold! Andrey,  What did I miss?  there is an apparent 3yr hiatus from the last post before your latest.  ???

"Should be" isn't "Is" -Jay
0 Kudos
Message 12 of 14
(84 Views)

@JÞB wrote:

Did you report to moderator?

OTOH, Export Graph "Methods" exist. Interactively, at run time, from the Graph Object on the Front Panel and, also with invoke nodes.

Just to be complete

Hold! Andrey,  What did I miss?  there is an apparent 3yr hiatus from the last post before your latest.  ???

This message was deleted, was a long answer with five or six suggestions like "contact software supplier" etc.

I didn't report, because it was no direct advertising or similar, and overall it matched the thread, but there are some other very similar posts was appeared from same user, then moderator has deleted all of them, but forgot to delete my reply. AI is helpful to solve some programming troubles, but not in this way.

Message 13 of 14
(70 Views)

AI generated.babble that seems on topic but is as helpful to the topic as a dead fish is indeed annoying. My guess is that they are spammers, trying to build up some “reputation” before hitting a bulletin board with their poison of blue pill and other nonsense links, hidden inside more AI babble.

And I’m starting to report that nonsense too if it doesn’t contain some real insights, which it seldom does.

Rolf Kalbermatter
My Blog
Message 14 of 14
(61 Views)