LabVIEW

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

how to plot a XY graph in labview 2011

Solved!
Go to solution

I'am new to labview2011. I need to plot a XY graph where X componnets are motor counts and Y components are intensity from photodetector which is aquied using DAQ 6009. I 'am not able to plot motor count versus intensity it always comes intensity verses time. So please help me in this regard the code is attached 

0 Kudos
Message 1 of 17
(3,116 Views)

Hello perumpadapu,

In the attached image X axis is time stamp & y axis is parameter. Follow same order and instead of time give your data.

It should work, Let me know the result.

Thanks

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Kudos are always welcome if you got solution to some extent.

I need my difficulties because they are necessary to enjoy my success.
--Ranjeet
0 Kudos
Message 2 of 17
(3,106 Views)

can you send it as a VI I'am not understandng your reply. My problem is that my DAQ 6009 givestime and intensity information, but the piezo will give only count information. I made array with time ad piezo counts using build array VI and gave the array to the XY graph. But then also its not working

0 Kudos
Message 3 of 17
(3,096 Views)

Send me your data and i will make it plot to XY graph

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

--Ranjeet
0 Kudos
Message 4 of 17
(3,093 Views)

Turn on context help (ctrl-h) and mouse-over the xy graph. It will show you the expected data format for the XY graph.

0 Kudos
Message 5 of 17
(3,079 Views)

Ok give me some time.

--Ranjeet
0 Kudos
Message 6 of 17
(3,076 Views)

Hi friend,

In the same VI, VISA & XY graph is not good idea, First you can store the data in string or array then you can plot the graph.

--Ranjeet
0 Kudos
Message 7 of 17
(3,073 Views)

The data being plotted is from the express VI, not the VISA read.

The original poster should see: Help -> Find Examples -> XY Graph.vi

0 Kudos
Message 8 of 17
(3,069 Views)

I know that graph will be plotted from the data being passed instead of VISA.

Here i am attaching VI..Just look at it..You will come to know how data is passed to XY graph.

Try to use same one.

Hope this work & help.

Thanks

--Ranjeet
0 Kudos
Message 9 of 17
(3,063 Views)

I had done this . But problem is that when i'am plotting the motor counts is not taken as X-axis. The graph is between intensity and time(X axis). How can I ovrecome this problem.

0 Kudos
Message 10 of 17
(3,058 Views)