LabVIEW

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

is labview able to record the peak to peak value from an ECG wave automatically?

this is the waveform i am working on 

0 Kudos
Message 11 of 30
(636 Views)

can u tell me the name of the component that u use? thanx!

0 Kudos
Message 12 of 30
(635 Views)

Under Waveform pallete > Analog Wfm >Measurements > Wfm Monitoring> Wfm Peak Detection vi

Labview user
0 Kudos
Message 13 of 30
(621 Views)

i have another problem when i try to connect the initialize array to the array as shown in the pic. y am i getting that error? plz help >.<

0 Kudos
Message 14 of 30
(618 Views)

It seems that you have placed array on front panel and not declared its type.

Try to do this.

Place an array on front panel. right click on fron panel and select numeric control or indicatior and place it inside array block.

Hope this will solve your problem.

Labview user
0 Kudos
Message 15 of 30
(612 Views)

i dont understand how labview is working. is there any easy tutorial for a beginner?

0 Kudos
Message 16 of 30
(611 Views)

You can see these links or  search for online tutorial. There are a no. of tutorials.

LabVIEW Basics II Course Manual

LabVIEWTM Basics II Development Course Manual

Labview user
0 Kudos
Message 17 of 30
(609 Views)

thanx for the info! 🙂

0 Kudos
Message 18 of 30
(607 Views)

Hi all,

Just want to make sure you realize the posted course manuals are very old versions - 1998.  The courses have actually changed names since then and are now called LabVIEW Core 1 and 2.  LabVIEW customers with an active SSP contract now have free access to video-based versions of the latest version of this content (plus corresponding exercises), and LabVIEW Full, Pro, and Developer Suite customers also receive access to LabVIEW Core 3 in this format.  To access the videos, make sure your software is registered to you and login with your ni.com user profile to http://ni.com/self-paced-training.

0 Kudos
Message 19 of 30
(595 Views)

@Aojha wrote:

Here is an attachement.

Forgive my bluntness, but this is horrbile programming.  I've been following your solutions on here and, while your willingness to help is greatly appreciated, I would recommend refraining from posting until you understand the basic concepts of data flow.

Bill
CLD
(Mid-Level minion.)
My support system ensures that I don't look totally incompetent.
Proud to say that I've progressed beyond knowing just enough to be dangerous. I now know enough to know that I have no clue about anything at all.
Humble author of the CLAD Nugget.
Message 20 of 30
(592 Views)