LabVIEW

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

pictures transition effects

Solved!
Go to solution

I want to apply transition effects to multiple pictures, I have found an activX,Xshow, but it's output is not picture frames, I need all frames

please HELP me Smiley Happy

0 Kudos
Message 1 of 6
(3,925 Views)

Hi GAHSIM,

Are you trying to have pictures transition from one to the other on the front panel?  Do you mean a 2D picture control when you say picture frames?  If you want to use the ActiveX Xshow, then you can use an ActiveX container, which would probably be able to show pictures transitioning. 

Jared S.
Applications Engineering
National Instruments
0 Kudos
Message 2 of 6
(3,895 Views)

Jarred, actually I use a 2D picture control, I want to apply transition effects to pictures and then draw out transition effect frames as a bitmap or jpg pictures

Xshow doesn't work for me because it has it's own indicator and there is no output parameter to utilize

thx Jarred

0 Kudos
Message 3 of 6
(3,883 Views)

You can use Create Mask and a little creativity to make a transition.  I generate a "classic" transition between two pictures as an array of pictures.  You can export the individual frames using the Picture pallete VIs if you wish.

Wipe.png

Message 4 of 6
(3,869 Views)

Thanks darin

it is so cool, what I can't  find is your pictures Smiley Surprised , where did you save pictures in llb file? It seems it is hidden 

if you show me pictures I don't have problem any more  Smiley Wink

thanks sooooooooo much

0 Kudos
Message 5 of 6
(3,827 Views)
Solution
Accepted by topic author GAHSIM

I needed data for two pictures, so one is the classic vase from altenbach's rotation example and the other is the diamond plate that ships with LV.  They are stored in the two controls on the FP as default data.  The cluster of those controls is the standard image data that is returned from the 'Read JPG/PNG/BMP File' VIs.  You can either replace those controls with calls to 'Read JPEG File' to read two pictures from disk and generate the transition, or use the example as a subVI and pass the image data (you may need to wire the connector pane).   Let me know if you need more help.

Message 6 of 6
(3,810 Views)