LabVIEW

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

save the selected value from listbox with its respective tab control dropdown selcted values in another listbox

Solved!
Go to solution

Hi all,

I am making a vi where I have to save the selected value from listbox with its respective tab control dropdown selcted values in another listbox.Whenever I select Item1 then the heading change and respective tab will open for that item.But Now I just want to save the selection and put it in another ListBox.SO that I can renmove or add according to my wish. Plz help me.

0 Kudos
Message 1 of 14
(4,013 Views)

You can better upload your vi.

Then people are able to see how far you've coded it.

---

UnCertified LabVIEW Student
Mistakes are for learning, that's why suggestions are always welcome!
0 Kudos
Message 2 of 14
(3,992 Views)

Hi rita86

To copy from one listbox to another use the Item Names property as shown ....

Copy Listbox 1.jpg

Copy Listbox 2.jpg

0 Kudos
Message 3 of 14
(3,973 Views)
Thanks a lot sir, actually I want this operation to be performed only after clicking on add configuration button.Then only selected item should come in output listbox.
0 Kudos
Message 4 of 14
(3,967 Views)

Then use an event structure to perform the transfer from one listbox to the other when you click the add config button. Smiley Wink

Add button.jpg

0 Kudos
Message 5 of 14
(3,962 Views)

Thanks sir for your quick response, but according to this vi , whenever we select like 1 from listbox 1 then whole numbers in the listbox2 come like 1 to 5.I want to code in such a way so that when I select 1 from listbox 1 then on clicking ok, it should display that selected value in listbox2., it should not show other values.

0 Kudos
Message 6 of 14
(3,947 Views)

Hi, I successfully make the vi to insert itmes from listbox1 to listbox2.Whenever I select itmes 1 in listbox 1 it display same elected item in listbox2 , but it not appending the items in listbox2.Like If 1 is selected in listbox1 then 1 will display , next time after saving when I selct next item like 3 then in listbox 2, 1 is replaced by 3,it dont come in second row of listbox2.Hope I am able to explain.\

Plz help me to resolve this.

0 Kudos
Message 7 of 14
(3,915 Views)
Solution
Accepted by topic author rita86

This will work.

Probably not the greatest solution though.

---

UnCertified LabVIEW Student
Mistakes are for learning, that's why suggestions are always welcome!
0 Kudos
Message 8 of 14
(3,905 Views)

Hello sir,

I am applying this logic to my vi but its not working.It want listbox1 values should be displaye in sensor output listbox .

It should take selected values from list box and its respective tab selected in listbox2(Sensor output).After applying this logic its not working.Plz help.

0 Kudos
Message 9 of 14
(3,889 Views)

Do you mean that if you select 'NI Node 3202' in listbox 1 you want listbox 2 to display 'NI Node 3202'

as in the attached VI ...

or do you want all of the information ... AI7,AI6,AI5 etc etc on the tab page to be displayed in listbox 2 ?

If so how do you want it displayed ? what order ? which values ?

0 Kudos
Message 10 of 14
(3,881 Views)