LabVIEW

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

syncronous valve commanding during data acquisition

Solved!
Go to solution

i am doing dat acqwuisition of 16 channel using NI 6229 . version is labnview 8.2. I want to do vave operation while acquisition is going on. How to implement. please guide me

Muthuselvi

Engr ISRO

0 Kudos
Message 1 of 24
(3,567 Views)

Hi malayalam,

Ofcourse you can control valve while acquisition is going on,but to have proper results,you need to code some logic and use proper datacquisition techniques.Please refer to LabVIEW programming manuals available on ni.com.

Thanks and regards,

srikrishna.

Regards,
Srikrishna

0 Kudos
Message 2 of 24
(3,565 Views)

can you please give some example code

0 Kudos
Message 3 of 24
(3,553 Views)

Hi malayalam,

You will find lot of examples shipped with your labview software.Please go through them.

Thank you,

srikrishna

Regards,
Srikrishna

0 Kudos
Message 4 of 24
(3,546 Views)

i dont know which example i can  refer. if posible tell me

0 Kudos
Message 5 of 24
(3,540 Views)

i dont know which example i can  refer. if posible tell me

0 Kudos
Message 6 of 24
(3,539 Views)
Solution
Accepted by malayalam

what kinda acquisition you want to do and what should be outcome, I have answered another post of yours, are both same post or is this any different?

0 Kudos
Message 7 of 24
(3,533 Views)

i want to do the automation  which will acquire the pressure as inpressure reaches 250 bar valve should closed and lock up for 2 sec and the open.and once pressure reaches 235ar it has to closed for 2 sec and then open this process has to be repeted till atmosph pressure reaches.

this is what i want to do in auto loop. now we are doing in manual

0 Kudos
Message 8 of 24
(3,509 Views)

There is nothing wrong in your 2 seconds logic, See the attached program, this is simple on-off reaction based on your pressure output. I assume that transducer is 1-1. YOu can modify the VI to suit your app.

0 Kudos
Message 9 of 24
(3,496 Views)

thanks for your  reply. i couldnt open the vi bcas labview version i am using is labview 8.2.please send that as a text file.

0 Kudos
Message 10 of 24
(3,486 Views)