Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

How to search examples?

Solved!
Go to solution
Spoiler

Hello,

I want to search an examples in ni.com through NI Example Finder,But the "ni.com query timeout" indicator always turned on after I checked "include ni.com examples" in NI Example Finder, so I have to find this example in NI website,but still can not find, do you know how to find below example:

NI Example Finder\Hardware Input and Output\Instrument Drivers\IVI \ividmm.prj.

Thanks!

0 Kudos
Message 1 of 8
(3,264 Views)

Hello, if you install NI DMM module, this example will be installed in your disk, and you will find it in NI example finder without using include ni.com example checked. For "ni.com query timeout", there may be many reasons, you can refer the following link:http://digital.ni.com/public.nsf/allkb/BB4F052E48D9476186256FFD0067A992?OpenDocument

0 Kudos
Message 2 of 8
(3,242 Views)

but could you tell me the link to download "NI DMM Moudle"? or the link to example code "ividmm.prj".

Thanks

0 Kudos
Message 3 of 8
(3,233 Views)

Thanks,but after install the NI-DMM 2.0,I still can not find the ividmm.prj in CVI8.0 NI Example Finder

(NI Example Finder\Hardware Input and Output\Instrument Drivers\IVI \ividmm.prj.),and aslo not found this example in directory  \Program Files\National Instruments\CVI80\samples\NIDMM.

could you tell me where I can download this example in NI website?Thanks

0 Kudos
Message 5 of 8
(3,204 Views)

who can answer my question?thanks.

0 Kudos
Message 6 of 8
(3,189 Views)
Solution
Accepted by tanggio

On my system, I was able to locate it under this location:

C:\Documents and Settings\All Users\Documents\National Instruments\CVI\samples\IVI\IviDmm\

Hope that helps,

JB

--
To whom it may concern: My alias is also my nickname, I've had it since I was a (very) skinny basketball-playing teen. OK, so I've got a 38 inch waist now, but my hometown friends haven't shaken that appellation for me. I trust that you will someday be OK with that alias, as I have been with that nickname.
0 Kudos
Message 7 of 8
(3,170 Views)

Thanks, you are right,this example will display after install  IVI Compliance Package ,it has nothing to do with the NI-DMM which someone suggest.

0 Kudos
Message 8 of 8
(3,166 Views)