LabWindows/CVI

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Vertical scrollbar in table control

Solved!
Go to solution

I'm using CVI 2012, and working with a table control in the UIR editor. I started with a table containing 27 rows and 5 columns. The containing panel was large enough to display all rows and columns, so no scrollbars were needed. I then added 14 more rows to the table, and a vertical scrollbar appeared at the right edge of the table. By default, it was scrolled to the bottom of the table, and I tried to change this to the top by changing "Row 41 / 41" to "Row 1 / 41" in the UIR editor. This did set the view back to the top rows in the table, but the scrollbar also disappeared, and I cannot seem to restore it, even though the table has more rows than can be displayed in the containing panel.

In the "Edit Table" dialog from the UIR editor, in the "Control Appearance" area, the "Scroll bars:" control is set to "Both scroll bars". I've tried a number of combinations within the "Size/Scroll Options..." dialog as well - nothing seems to restore the scrollbar.

I'll attach the UIR file in case this is helpful. The table of interest is on the "Instrument ID" tab. Thanks in advance!

Barry Wealand

0 Kudos
Message 1 of 2
(5,076 Views)
Solution
Accepted by topic author Barry_Wealand

I figured this out. Somehow, the table control width had also grown, such that the vertical scrollbar was pushed off of the panel on the right. By adjusting the control size so that the table width once again fits within the containing panel, the scrollbar is once again visible.

Barry Wealand

0 Kudos
Message 2 of 2
(5,069 Views)