Linux Users

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Any Linux users coming to NIWeek 2012?

To those subscribed to email updates, I corrected two mistakes in my re-announcement post above. The information is correct now :-S

Joe Friedchicken
NI Configuration Based Software
Get with your fellow OS users
[ Linux ] [ macOS ]
Principal Software Engineer :: Configuration Based Software
Senior Software Engineer :: Multifunction Instruments Applications Group (until May 2018)
Software Engineer :: Measurements RLP Group (until Mar 2014)
Applications Engineer :: High Speed Product Group (until Sep 2008)
0 Kudos
Message 11 of 14
(240 Views)

Hi everyone,

Thanks to those who came to the meeting -- we were happy to address your questions and learn more about your requirements.

It appeared that some of you were unable to attend. I would like to know if there is anything NI can do or change so that you can join us next year. The leading suggestion is to include the Linux Users Forum in the NIWeek schedule, perhaps as a technical session or as a round-table like we had this year. What ideas or comments do you have?

And for record keeping, I am organizing Steven's and Randy's topics and code and will post them to this group by the end of the month.

Joe Friedchicken
[ Linux ] [ macOS ]
Senior Software Engineer :: Multifunction Instruments Applications Group (until May 2018)
0 Kudos
Message 12 of 14
(240 Views)

Hi Joe,

I was one person unable to attend. I like the suggestions you mentioned for next time. Another possibility is to have a table in the lunch area reserved for us.

0 Kudos
Message 13 of 14
(240 Views)

Joe Friedrichsen wrote:

And for record keeping, I am organizing Steven's and Randy's topics and code and will post them to this group by the end of the month.

Hi everyone,

I've been able to assemble the DAQ driver demos. Please find them here: Linux Users Forum - NIWeek 2012 - DAQ Driver Demos. Since this CMS is being moderated by the admins to prevent spam, this is taking longer that I would like :-S Please be patient 🙂

Joe Friedchicken
[ Linux ] [ macOS ]
0 Kudos
Message 14 of 14
(240 Views)