Linux Users

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Daqmx base on rhel 5.5 error -200284 Some or all of the samples requested have not yet been acquired.

Hi all

i use a virtual box where is installed rhel 5.5., here i have a NI 9234 plugged in a usb high speed 9162 and after i installed the driver (version 3.4.5), the device is working well, the system see the device with lsdaq too, no problem, i develop a simple code in c++ and the program keep me say "Some or all of the samples requested have not yet been acquired" but even if i change the sample rate, could be a driver problem?

Thanks

0 Kudos
Message 1 of 2
(3,288 Views)

Hello,

There are a few things that could be going on.

1. What are the exact timings you are using? The sample rate, samples per channel, and timeout will all play a part in this error. Perhaps you can give us a snippet of the DAQmx Base code?

2. Virtual box is not something that we test with. I've seen performance issues in the past with USB and virtualization software. Does this problem happen with a bare wires system?

3. The latest driver is NI-DAQmx Base 3.7. There have been several improvements and bug fixes since version 3.4.5. If nothing else allows you to move forward, this may help.

Thanks,

Steven T.

0 Kudos
Message 2 of 2
(2,788 Views)