Machine Vision

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

CVS display Resolution and Default startup application

I need to display an image of resolution 1024 x 768 in CVS. If I start my application after viewing the image in max then my resolution is correct. If I start the application first then my resolution is wrong. Initially I had the default example application running in my CVS. I believe that example application is setting up the resolution. So When I am developing my Application I didn’t have any problem because every time when I restart the cvs the default application kicks in first and sets up the resolution correct. Now I have downloaded my application in to CVS and have configured as the startup application. Since then my resolution is incorrect. But If I start my application after viewing the image in max then my resolution is correct.

Also if anybody knows where to find the source code for the Default Startup application please let me know, it would help to solve my problem.
0 Kudos
Message 1 of 3
(3,074 Views)
Hi puradchi,

Though I believe you have already found your answer in another thread, I would like to respond to you for the sake of completeness.

If you are trying to set your resolution for the CVS, the resolution of the VGA output on the CVS can be modified using the remote target options in Vision Builder for Automated Inspection.

If in fact you are trying to change these settings programatically, there is a VI "IMAQ Video out display mode" which will set the resolution of the CVS. You should be able to do this from LabVIEW with no problems. This VI is included within the Labview RT VIs.

Hope this helps!

Robert
Applications Engineering
National Instruments
Message 2 of 3
(3,059 Views)
Test Reply.
Colin Christofferson
Community Web Marketing
Blog
Message 3 of 3
(3,043 Views)