Measurement Studio for VC++

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Are dashed grid lines possible without bitmap background?

Solved!
Go to solution

Hi,

I am trying to get dashed grid lines onto my graph.  Having searched around, I suspect that I can only achieve this by setting the background as a bitmap that has the dashed lines on.  Is this correct?

I think that this was addressed in the .NET version, which now has this functionality, but not in the (legacy) VC++ version.  I just wanted to confirm that this was the case.

0 Kudos
Message 1 of 6
(6,491 Views)

Hi DeltaC,

Could you tell me the exact versions of the measurement studio and visual studio you're using that aren't allowing you this functionality?

Kind regards, 

Matt H
Applications Engineer
National Instruments UK
0 Kudos
Message 2 of 6
(6,434 Views)

Hi Matt,

Thanks for the reply.  I'm using version 12.0.0.318.  The option doesn't appear to be in the property pages.

EDIT: I'm using Visual Studio 2010 version 10.0.30319.1.

0 Kudos
Message 3 of 6
(6,432 Views)

Actually, the version of MStudio I listed is the one I originally installed, but that didn't come with VC++ or MFC support, so I requested the C++ MFC Legacy Support R2 for Visual Studio 2010 and installed it afterwards.

The About box in the graph property pages says version 8.6.11 Release (465) (602).

0 Kudos
Message 4 of 6
(6,411 Views)
Solution
Accepted by RichardHHHHHHHH

Hi Richard,

After installing the legacy support version to one of our machines I can confirm that the feature you're looking for does not seem not available for VC++. Unfortunately as this is legacy support it is unlikely the feature will be added in the future.

I hope this answers your question

Kind regards,

Matt H
Applications Engineer
National Instruments UK
0 Kudos
Message 5 of 6
(6,406 Views)

That's what I suspected.

Thanks, Matt.

0 Kudos
Message 6 of 6