Midlands LabVIEW User Group

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Recordings of Meetings

Solved!
Go to solution

I just found the blog of your autumn meeting, https://argentaconsult.com/blog/212/anyone_up_for_an_action_packed_autumn_mlug, and it sounds very interesting.  Is there a recording of this meeting that I could watch by any chance?

David Wilt
The New Standard LLC
0 Kudos
Message 1 of 5
(2,038 Views)
Solution
Accepted by topic author DavidWilt

Hi David,

All recordings (try and do them every meeting) go up on our YouTube channel, https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCoO4koN6XwThQKRCPF62BOw. If you subscribe to that you should get a notification when videos get posted.

We are in the process of getting the videos sorted from the meeting a few weeks ago, they should be available shortly.

Cheers

Chris

0 Kudos
Message 2 of 5
(1,988 Views)

Hi David,

Just to confirm that the latest recordings are now available on our YouTube channel to view - bit.ly/2ms3znD

If you would like to be kept up to date about future meetings please feel free to get in touch with us and we can add you to our MLUG mailing list.

Best wishes,

Jenny

0 Kudos
Message 3 of 5
(1,971 Views)

Jenny,

Thank you for letting me know that the recordings are now available.  I have not watched them yet but it appears that only 2 of the 3 topics are available.  I do not see "Automotive Ethernet and Rest Bus Simulation in LabVIEW" unless it is included in one of the other topic's videos.  Can you confirm that I am not missing it?  I did worked on a test system a couple years back with automotive ethernet and I would be interested to see what other are doing with it now.

Also, I am interested in joining your mailing list.  Your topics look very interesting.  I will send you a PM with my email address.

Thank You,

David Wilt
The New Standard LLC
0 Kudos
Message 4 of 5
(1,963 Views)

Hi David,

Unfortunately Ramesh was unable to deliver his presentation that day, so there are just the two recordings.

Jenny

0 Kudos
Message 5 of 5
(1,959 Views)