Minneapolis LabVIEW User Group

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Contract Programmer Wanted

Hello, 

Does anyone know a company/individual in the Minnesota area that would be willing to take on some small contract work for a LabVIEW Program?

I'm a new user still coming up to speed with LabVIEW. My company would like to replace the existing controller for one of their test systems with a more versatile controller that uses LabVIEW. I'm being pressed to make the replacement quickly and, although I'm sure I could work out the program in time, my other work is preventing me from spending time on it. We already have the hardware needed so if I could get a contractor to write the programming quickly I'm sure I could justify the money. 

Any ideas? 

Thanks, 

Seth

Message 1 of 3
(4,456 Views)

There are dozens of companies and "for hire" developers available in the Minnesota area. NI has a directory of them available that you can search to find one that meets your needs: http://partners.ni.com/directory/. You can even narrow the list down by proximity, partner level, industry, etc.

Certified-LabVIEW-Architect_rgb.jpgCertified_TestStand_Architect_rgb.jpg

"I won't be wronged. I won't be insulted. I won't be laid a-hand on. I don't do these things to other people, and I require the same from them." John Bernard Books

Message 2 of 3
(4,450 Views)

Thanks, I'll check that out. 

0 Kudos
Message 3 of 3
(4,416 Views)